College Student Purchase Program
We know tuition and books are expensive. That's why we developed the College Student Purchase Program. College students and recent graduates are eligible for a $500 incentive, plus great rates through Ford Credit when you purchase or lease a new Ford vehicle.
How To Start Saving
Our Privacy Pledge: For information on how we protect your privacy, visit www.ford.com/help/privacy.
Note: By completing this registration form, students will be pre-registered and opted-in to receive information for the College Student Purchase Program.
This registration applies to residents of the United States and only applicable to sales in the USA.
Current college students and recent college graduates who purchase or lease an eligible new vehicle and take retail delivery from dealer stock by January 2, 2018, are eligible. Special-order vehicles must arrive and be delivered by January 2, 2018. Vehicles delivered after January 2, 2018, are not eligible for $500 Student Bonus Cash. See dealer for eligible vehicles and complete details.
Here are the Cliff Notes:
- Current full-time student OR part-time at an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School.
(Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours and is considered by the schools guidelines to be in "good academic standing")
– OR –
- Student has graduated or will graduate between May 1, 2015 through January 2, 2018.
– OR –
- Student is currently enrolled in an accredited Graduate School program.
*NOTE: One-course completion certificates, on-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses do not qualify)
- Model year 16/17/18 vehicles are eligible. See dealer for complete details
- Program dates: January 4, 2017 thru January 2, 2018
Proof of Student Eligibility
- Copy of diploma
- Copy of final transcript
- Letter of intent
- Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours
- Proof of enrollment status
- Current class schedule
- Report card
- Dated letter from school confirming enrollment